5 tips for taking Rosita Cod Liver Oil Liquid
What does Rosita Cod Liver Oil taste like?
This is one of the most frequently asked questions we receive from our resellers and their customers.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil (EVCLO) is fresh, wild-caught and raw. Given all of these unique factors, it tastes like fresh fish! Nothing is done to alter the taste or smell of the oil. No flavourings are added. The fresh-fish flavour you are tasting affirms that the cod liver oil has not been adulterated or processed. As a result, this provides the Omega-3 fatty acids and fat-soluble vitamins and nutrients the way nature intended.
Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil is the finest cod liver oil you can find. It is made exclusively from wild cod, sustainably harvested from the pristine waters of Norway. Rosita wants to be true to their ancient ancestors and keep an exclusive cold-process artisan method to extract the oil and preserve the delicate nutrients that are naturally present in wild cod livers. The resultant oil is as pure and authentic as it was for the Nordic ancestors hundreds of years ago.
Many people enjoy the taste, while others may find it very fishy. Nature determines how fishy it tastes and some batches are stronger than others. Other "standardised oils" go through very industrial manufacturing processes which not only strip out the flavour but also key benefits of taking the oil in the first place. The Rosita method includes a natural filtration process that takes out more of the fishy-tasting proteins but retains the array of beneficial fats and the all-important natural vitamins. In general, Rosita EVCLO has a mild fishy and fresh taste and is easy to take, even for children.
If you, your team or your customers are really sensitive to the taste of fresh fish, we suggest the following tips:
1. We highly recommend taking your Rosita EVCLO with a piece of orange, lemon, yoghurt or a handful of berries afterwards.
2. You can add small amounts into food to mellow the taste. Drizzle over salads or rice dishes, or we even have customers who add this to popcorn.
3. Try it for a month! Some of our customers found that a 30-day challenge helped them to adapt and they never look back.
4. We also offer Rosita Extra Virgin Cod Liver Oil softgel capsules, which have very little to no taste at all, and Rosita Ratfish Liver Oil with an amazing nutrient profile and much milder, more buttery taste.
5. If you would like to introduce Rosita EVCLO to children, we highly recommend pouring a small amount onto a spoon and offering it in a natural way, without making a big deal of it.
Please remember to give the bottle a gentle shake before use to distribute the different fats that may settle into layers within the bottle, and the rosemary oil, which may taste unpleasant otherwise.
Please keep in mind, there’s nothing like it on the market, so Rosita’s inherent taste is unlike the cod liver oils you can pick up at the grocery store. An industrially-processed cod liver oil that tastes like lemon, or is bland, is likely is be devoid of its proper nutrients. Here, you can be assured that the unprocessed, synthetic-free cod liver oil you get from Rosita is as fresh as the day it was caught.